Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday...

I totally stole this from Must Read Faster It looked like fun and I needed a not-so-serious post just to put something up. So here goes!



1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes. At like 5 mph... well, maybe faster, but let's say I'm not proficient, just passable. Now a stick shift tractor? Totally!

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Anything still breathing, and anything associated with feces. I'll try most anything, and I HAVE had haggis, but beyond haggis, nothing rear-end oriented.

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
Peanut butter patties!!!

4. How do you pamper yourself?
Do nothing all day but write/writing associated activities and/or reading

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
The funniest is Cow-Hips. I got it back in high school because while I wasn't scrawny at all, I did/still have very prominent hipbones. Like, REALLY prominent. When we would rough house and stuff, I was renown for hip-checking. I could send people sailing and they usually got bruised by my boney hip. So Cow-Hips became my nickname. It's a weird one, but the people who gave it to me loved (still love) me. The other is Artemis, which is now my pseudonym. I got that one because of my aversion to boys, and dating and my propensity for running wild.

3 comments:

  1. Loved reading all of these, but number 5 was the most fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute answers! I've eaten haggis but, gulp, would rather not go there. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read these ... you get a real appreciation for the person behind the blogger ;-)

    ReplyDelete